Suggested Packing List:
- 1 pair of powder skis, boots, poles (no ski bag) – rental skis are available at the lodge.
- OR snowboard and boots (no bag).
- If you are renting a snowboard we recommend bringing your own bindings.
- Quality goggles and gloves/mitts
- Outerwear suitable for all conditions and temperatures. Please wear on helicopter to save space. Please see: recommended ski clothing.
- Sun glasses and sun screen.
- Layers to put under or over ski suit, to peel off if you get too warm or add if it's cold.
- Bathing suit for hot tub (towels provided).
- Small flashlight in case of a power outage.
- Slippers or heavy socks to wear in the lodge.
- Comfortable clothing for after skiing – we are informal.
- Prescriptions: carry in 2 places: one with you and one with your luggage, in case your luggage gets misplaced.
- We take Visa, MC, cheques and cash for lodge purchases.
- Video or camera.
- Personal toiletries
Please do not bring the following:
- Electrical appliances and blow dryers; we have some to lend you.
- Alcoholic beverages, we sell it at the lodge.
Chatter Creek Mountain Lodges recommends wearing helmets for skiing and riding. Skiers and snowboarders are encouraged to educate themselves on the benefits and limitations of helmet usage. The primary safety consideration, and obligation under the Alpine Responsibility Code, is to ski and ride in a controlled and responsible manner. For more information, please see the NSAA Helmet Usage Fact Sheet.